Lost data from desktop computers can be recovered in no time. Ontrack® Data Recovery services are performed by hardware, software and system engineers coupled with dedicated customer service and data recovery specialists to offer world leading service for desktop recovery customers.
Chat live now
Ontrack Data Recovery services for desktop recovery are already trusted by thousands of IT professionals and technology users whose data have become inaccesible.
With the Ontrack Data Recovery pre-service evaluation, you’ll know exactly what data you’ll get back before making decisions to proceed with a recovery service.
Desktop Recovery Capabilities
Ontrack Data Recovery services offer multiple data recovery service options
for desktop recovery and are available for:
- Any operating systems (Windows, Linux, Mac, etc.)
- Any make, model or brand: In fact, Ontrack Data Recovery services are recommended by major manufacturers
- Any generation of drives – from oldest to the very newest
- All causes of data loss- from simple to the most complex and catastrophic data loss situations - including viruses, natural disasters, accidental deletion, system crashes, corruption, hardware failure and more
Signs That a Desktop is Likely to Experience Data Loss
- Strange noises or grinding sound
- Blue screen of death
What to Do When Your Desktop is Failing
- Turn off computer immediately – further operation may damage data beyond repair
- Do not restart computer
- Do not install or re-install any software
- Do not shake, disassemble, remove or attempt to clean a suspected damaged hard drive – improper handling may cause more damage
- Do not use file recovery or other utility software to attempt repair for a damaged or failed drive
- Do not attempt to dry a wet computer
- Never attempt to operate any visibly damaged devices
- Contact data recovery specialists providing Ontrack Data Recovery services immediately
Having long-term relationships with all major computer manufacturers, Kroll Ontrack’s R&D teams gain leading-edge knowledge allowing them to develop new tools to perform successful and quality desktop recoveries.