Kroll Ontrack® has cutting-edge data recovery tools and processes to retrieve inaccessible files for all types of operating system environments. Chat live now
With the Ontrack® Data Recovery service evaluation, you’ll know exactly what data you’ll get back before making decisions to proceed with a recovery service.
Operating System Recovery Capabilities
Ontrack Data Recovery services offer multiple service options for operating system data recovery and are available for:
- Any operating systems (Windows, Linux, Mac, etc.)
- Any make, model or brand: In fact, Ontrack Data Recovery services are recommended by major manufacturers
- Any generation of drives - from oldest to the very newest
- All causes of data loss - from simple to the most complex and catastrophic data loss situations - including viruses, natural disasters, accidental deletion, system crashes, corruption, hardware failure and more
Operating Systems Supported
The Ontrack Data Recovery engineering team includes Microsoft and Apple certified technicians, and our in-house development team has created proprietary data recovery tools specially designed for all types of operating systems.
- Microsoft Windows® : 3.x - Vista
- Apple Mac
If your operating system is not listed above, contact an Ontrack Data Recovery Services Specialist
to discuss Custom Recovery Solutions
available for proprietary and less commonly utilized systems.