The online data recovery portal allows Apple service providers to quickly and easily register data recovery jobs worldwide without impacting Service Excellence levels. This service is offered by Kroll Ontrack, provider of the world's leading Ontrack Data Recovery services!
24/7 Data recovery help: 800 872 2599
Post-recovery technical support: 952 937 2121
(8 AM – 7 PM CST)
Ontrack Data Recovery Process
After registering a data recovery job via the online portal, here's what your customer can expect...
Step 1 - Free initial consultation
- Service and pricing options
- Instructions for free shipping of storage media
- Service authorisation
Step 2 - Free evaluation and file report
- Engineers determine condition of every file
- Customer receives complete file listing report
- Shows recoverability of every file
- Provided prior to authorisation of service and fees
- Guaranteed fixed price quote for recovery
Step 3 - Recovery service
- Engineers recover lost data using proprietary tools
- Track real-time recovery progress with Ontrack Online Job Tracker
Step 4 - Data returned to customer
- Recovered data is returned to the customer on external hard drive(s)
- Simple instructions provided to access and reinstall data
- Free post-recovery customer and technical support available
1. Have the following available
- Store / Ship to Number
- Apple Tech ID Number
- Repair / Confirmation Number
2. Complete and submit online form
Choose from two customer service options:
- Customer works directly with Ontrack Data Recovery team
- Enter customer's contact information in portal
- You and your customer receive status communications
- You work directly with Ontrack Data Recovery team
- Enter your contact information in portal
- You receive status communications
3. Ship media to nearest Kroll Ontrack lab
- Shipping tips
- Lab Locations
Following registration, you will receive an email confirming receipt of the media along with a link to the job status portal.
Following the recovery service, we will return the recovered data and original media to the shipping address provided at registration.
Ontrack Data Recovery offers free overnight inbound and return shipping for Apple customers (US and Canada only).
Note: Ontrack Data Recovery representatives will provide all necessary shipping details during service.
- Use box large enough for media and packing material to protect media
- Anti-static bags, bubble wrap or foam provide additional cushion
- Package storage media tightly to prevent movement during transit
- Include necessary paperwork inside the package
9023 Columbine Road
Eden Prairie, MN 55347
1 Harmon Meadow Blvd, #225
Secaucus, NJ 07094
18350 Mt Langley St, #110
Fountain Valley, CA 92708
11411 Isaac Newton Square S
Reston, VA 20190
Kroll Ontrack Canada
155 Gordon Baker Road, #100
Toronto, ON M2H 3N7
Apple has collaborated with Kroll Ontrack and its Ontrack Data Recovery team to develop an online portal specifically designed to meet the needs of Apple service providers and their customers.
- Fast, efficient online job registration,
- Automated reporting to Apple:
- No impact on Service Excellence,
- KBB return window extended,
- Data recovery parts excluded from KBBTAT scoring.
- Sales and marketing tools to grow business,
- Professional service by recognised industry leader,
- Over 30 locations and labs worldwide,
- 24/7 emergency service for customers,
- New, innovative solutions for customers.
- Free inbound and outbound media shipping (US and Canada only),
- Free comprehensive evaluation:
- Receive detailed file report,
- Shows which files can be recovered,
- Provided prior to authorisation of service and fees,
- Allows customer to make informed decision.
- No recovery, no fee policy,
- Real-time, 24-7 online job tracking,
- Service options to fit all budgets and timelines,
- All Apple warranties remain valid,
- 24-7-365 multi-lingual customer service,
- Access to Apple Certified engineers with extensive recovery experience.