Apple data loss scenarios
Ontrack can help you recover lost data from all of these scenarios, plus more.
Our trained engineers recover lost messages, pictures, contacts, music and files from Apple devices that are suffering from physical failure (damage caused by water, being crushed or any other physical damage to the device).
- Dropped your iPhone in the pool?
- Knocked your iPad off the balcony?
- Ran over your MacBook Pro with your car?
The Ontrack Advantage
- State-Of-The-Art Tools: Allow us to recover lost data from a variety of logical issues such as deleted data, and iOS corruption.
- Certified Macintosh Technicians: Our Apple data recovery tools are of the highest industry standards and Ontrack data recovery experts are Certified Macintosh Technicians.
- Retain your Warranty: We have been authorised by Apple to unseal their hard drives for recovery purposes without voiding the manufacturer’s warranty.
Recovering deleted data
Ontrack is capable of recovering deleted data from Apple devices including iPhone 1st Gen, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPods, MacBooks, MacBook Pros and MacBook Airs, iMacs and the iPad 1st Gen. Some devices, including the iPhone 4S and iPhone 5 can have deleted data recovered on a case-by-case basis. It is largely dependent on what data needs to be recovered and whether or not the phone has been in use after the deletion.
Start recovering your data!
Contact our team of experts. Ontrack accommodates everyone – from the largest government or enterprise organisation to an individual who may have lost their digital photos and everyone in between.Call us 800.872.2599 Request free online quote